Another new update post. I decided to do this posts once every week. I feel this is makes it more interesting and gives me time to handle broader development issues. Lets continue with Jon's story!
Jon was happy that he go to mine a lot, but now he wanted to rest a little bit. Soon re realized there was no where private to take a nap :( Thinking about the last time he felt so frustrated, he tried the crying to the air thing once more...
And after a while, again a deep voice answered: "You shall have doors...".
Thus, we now got:
* Doors: No more free roaming around!
In addition work was done on:
* improved the inventory a little more: Now you can double click to add items. Also added a bunch of selection defaults.
* Add mouse movement! Move easily with the mouse everywhere. Really liked how this turned out
* Drop Gold: You can now drop any amount of gold you want! Drop it a the donation section... seriously!
* Not something noticeable, but useful for me: a debug console that (for the moment) lets me create items!
Next week the plan is to:
* Create a level editor!
* Maybe: add item weight concept.